LEXMED DEBT MANAGEMENT (PTY) Ltd
Being a businessman myself I have to complement you for taking an interest in this aspect of your business.
It is important to review and evaluate ones service providers from time to time to make sure that the deal you have is competitive and in line with the rest of the market and that the service provider is living up to your initial expectations. The cheapest option is seldom the most effective.
Allow me to introduce you to LexMEd and present in short how we go about debt recovery and how we can be of assistance to you.
Who do you choose when you have to contract the services of a debt recovery agent? Simply ask yourself:
- Does my agent understand my industry?
- Can I track the progress on my accounts online?
- Does my agent set off capital recovered monthly?
- Can I view & download my remittances online?
- Does my agent offer a simple yet convenient tool for me to communicate with them?
- Can my agent handle the volumes I hand over to them?
- Is my agent prepared to work on all amounts greater than R50?
- Are my agent’s rates competitive?
- Does my agent charge the fees they incurred to my account if they are not able to recover monies from a debtor?
- Can I be sure that my debtor will not be ill treated and overcharged?
- Are my debtors intimidated by my agent?
- Does my agent have the resources & software to trace debtors?
- Will I be charged a cancellation fee when I need to withdraw accounts I handed over in error?